Monday, September 7, 2009

读后感

H2 novel is another classic example of how cruel this REAL world is....
But unlike me, he took action and follow his heart. Even though that would mean breaking his heart again, he went for it. I really dunno what on earth is pulling me back from HER.... there is just no courage to step up to her... no effort to try to find her... no effort to even keep in contact with her...
Or just I dun dare... that fear of unknown territory is pulling me back.... I started to use CAP as excuse, to use Eng as my last time i willingly to love as excuse, started to just wait for SW to change her heart, started to just wait for me to go back MAL first.... I DUN WANT.... BUT I WANT....
WTH do I want man.... I dun noe.... somemore my self control is so strong until i never told my true true feeling coz i locked it aside and never knew i had one....

No comments: