Thursday, April 2, 2009

Another Attempt to Write a Diary

Haha.. i totally forgot i have a blogspot account...
anyway, somemore random thoughts i had on April's fool...
Though it has nothing to do about jokes and pranks.

Dunno why everytime i see other ppl's pic onFB, I always so envy the ppl in the pic. Some part of me seems to complain: "Why I dun hav friends that likes to take picture wif me!!!" and some part of me worries that very friend in the pic remember me or not. Not necessary when the pic was taken but i wonder did i ever being recalled in my friend's mind for a minute...

Also i dunno y but keep getting the feeling that the rest of the world is doing SOMETHING but i'm not. Ppl taking pic b4 lectures (pardon fof the inconsistent short forms used), b4 submission of assignment, when they are bored, during their outings, blah blah blah... Always have something to do one... NOt like a free man like me loafing an emoing around. Haha, PM maybe wad i said the other time is correct de...

haiz... another day without post to the group. Dun really blame them for not posting on FB instead post to each other. Glad to see that Ppl are interacting but not wif me huh... Passive is never positive huh... But sometimes i really dun want to initiate conversation juz becoz i want to talk le... Feel better when ppl talk to me occasionally. Maybe once every three days? hehe... (a bit selfish here)

Should i ask her out? But she is so muggy and bz wif hw every night... a group outing shld be a good start but no one wants to go. Need to invite everyone meh? Xian... really wish i have at least a few friends to be available all the time... like always in satndby mode de...

First tightening isn't that bad at all... still can eat my favourite BAnMianKonLou haha... Another random comment... Sheena really prettier wor... really good skin le... wish my pimpleful face can be like hers.

Might sound weird here... Shld i get a GF? more like desperate for a friend gua... 6 years in SG only Johnson and Andrew and Jean maybe Jasmine can tune to my frequency de... dunno when will i get to noe another JEan, u noe wad i mean not the same name lar... then maybe i get my 1st GF? Dreaming now...

Well... life now is quite boring... onli PM willing to entertain tis lonely boy... haha

No comments: