Tuesday, April 14, 2009

is it a matter of confidence?

emmm.... my lack of confidence in many aspects of my life is kinda well known among my better friends. But most of them thought i was being paranoid and all gave me the "you think too much" advice. I must say that they are all true that I might be worrying too much but succesive failures in my life have really dampen the already low confidence level of mine. Screwing up my "dates", always failed to show my best or even average performance in concert, overly panic during exams, always the insensitive comment coming put at inappropriate time, kena rejected for 2 times, nervous during presentation and speech, losing out "my" exco post...
I really not happy that I failed to achieve what I desired or expect to achieve. I don't want people trying to cheer me up. I want people come up and tell me what went wrong and guide me... Not just pity this little guy having another bad day. Too bad that I rely on FORMULAs to survive most of the challenges in my life and most of them are self-derived... Even more are unsolved and left there hanging and hurting me everytime I stumble... I am sick or tired of people just look at me and say too bad. Too many so called friends are like that. At least for me...
Is it the case of me being weak or is it the case of me facing it alone?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey yo jeff hows everything?