Monday, April 20, 2009

emo for what le?

I realise i dun think so much about what is the meaning of my life too much....
more of thinking how to improve myself from time to time. To impress myself and boost my confidence before I start to showcase myself to the others. Much like rehearsing before I face the audience. Somehow I set really high standard for myself in how should I carry myself and often failed to reach my own standards as I always embarrass myself in front of people. Be myself while I still can't really say what type of person I am is quite a diffcult task. All my Primary school friends can remember my e mail address already but thank god no one stupid enough to ask who I really am coz it is gonna be embarrasing to say I do not know... I live and just react according to what I really believe in at that moment. Individuality should be given not earning. So i shall not force myself to be somebody but juz go on with life....

No comments: