Tuesday, April 21, 2009

LifE?????

in retrospect of my six years in sg, on a quick thought, i think i have learnt nothing... but on much reflection, i have learnt plenty but it is because i have achieve nothing that i want to achieve. it makes me feel that six years of endevours is utterly wasted. I wanted a relationship (as in finding the right girl that i can protect and share my school life with), I wanted to top the school, I wanted to impress everybody in band, I wanted to be popular, I wanted to be tall, I wanted to be respected and the one that people look up to... i have achieve none of this. For that, it seems laughable to me that i am basically wasting my time worrying about studies and studies and studies that i dun have time for the rest. Until now i dun have an answer to that... looking at how my friends doing now, i do have some fears that i am not doing enough for myself. But what really is life. Is it about achieving everything i wanted? is it about being better than others? On hindsight, certain not! But what then my life should be? I always fantasised that my first girlfriend would solve and cure all the uncertainty to life... My current answer is love... But looking at how others break up and being hurted in the process, I doubted my answer. love though i haven't experience it should be that wonderful thing in life and not something we shld be dreadful of... but my world seems to tell me the opposite. so what then should be my life? loafing around too much and missing friends too much will make one psycho like me. Life is too short to be sad, emo and worry... what then is the answer... I yet to find out....

No comments: