Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Youtube symphony

The very thought of gathering all the musician through youtube and google is amazing...
but whats more exciting is the music itself. heard the symphony played. The musicality is amazing and the orchestra blended well together. Maybe this is supposed to be the norm for pro musician but to me, the way they come to together in a common page is wonderful...
actually I reminds me of my Band Festival experience... meeting band members from other school and playing parts that you are super comfortable with and just concerntrate on the music... argh.... free from the worries of your fellow lazy members screwed things up, free from the pressure of training your sections, free from the trouble of difficult part (thanks lots to JIN JUN & WEN RONG), free from the worry that you will spoil the reputation of your own band...
Just play your own part... blend in with the section then the band... and then ENJOY the music...
I hope I can pick up my trumpet soon after I get rid of my braces and put myself in the same position where I can really enjoy music.... 2 years to go!!!

p.s I love the trumpet solo of eroica!!!!!

No comments: